Hero Image
1 minute min

My double glazing units have failed, who will repair them?

You need to refer in the first instance to your window supplier who will inspect the units and then take up the matter with the unit supplier if appropriate. This is not something that Saint-Gobain Glass is able to assist with directly since your contract is with you installer.