COOL-LITE ® SKN 175 II
COOL-LITE® SKN 175 II joins the Saint-Gobain Glass range of COOL-LITE® solar control coatings. A product developed to enable adaptability, as we work with our customers and partners to make the world a better home.
- Adapt to climate change and the need for glazing that delivers enhanced, sustainable performance, a robust solution to the growing demands for reduced energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Adapt to all applications, for offices, mixed use, education or health sectors; offering maximum daylight in all buildings, for new build as well as refurbishment projects.
- Adapt to a diverse, new way of living and working, in a fast, changing world, Saint-Gobain supports your business with high performance products, tools and services.
- Adapt to every design, outstanding glazing performance doesn’t mean complex processing. A more innovative solar control glass, that’s as straightforward to process as existing SKN products, with the added benefits of EASYPRO®.
Handling and Processing
In order to achieve its performances and aesthetics, COOL-LITE® SKN 175 II must be:
- Tempered; compatible with Heat Soak Test
- Edge deleted prior to assembling
- Assembled into an insulated glazing unit
- Positioned on the face 2 (inside the IGU)
COOL-LITE® SKN 175 II can be laminated, taking
care to place the coating outside of the laminate
(coating on face 4 of the laminated pane).