COOL-LITE® XTREME 61/29
With COOL-LITE® XTREME 61/29 and 61/29 II (tempered version), projects benefit from the latest innovation in ultra-high performance solar control glass.
They are a continuation of coated glass with exceptional selectivity and aesthetics, developed by Saint-Gobain for several years.
These new products are characterized by a very neutral appearance in color whatever the viewing angle, a low level of light reflection and extremely high performance.
he transparent performance and design of these new glazings will fit perfectly into each of your projects and will appeal to all your customers.
- In a fully glazed veranda, atrium or glass roof with the possible addition of interior solar protection.
- On the partially or completely glazed facade with the option of blinds integrated into the double glazing ( Double-glazed Low-E)
Seen from the outside, the very neutral and slightly reflective appearance of the COOL LITE® XTREME 61/29 and 61/29 II responds to the current architectural trend: extremely transparent glass facades.
They contribute to reducing the energy consumption of buildings thanks to:
- a high supply of natural light which makes it possible to limit artificial lighting and contributes to people's well-being;
- high sun protection to limit consumption due to air conditioning;
- excellent thermal insulation to minimize heat loss in winter. They are ideally positioned on heavily glazed facades, when high energy efficiency and very transparent aesthetics are required.
COOL-LITE® XTREME 61/29 and 61/29 USER COMFORT
They contribute to interior comfort by combining luminosity, thermal insulation and solar protection.
The visual comfort of users is improved thanks to:
- During the day, a high level of natural light.
- In the evening, better visibility obtained by a low interior reflection and neutral in color.
For thermal comfort:
- excellent insulation which limits the feeling of a cold wall in winter;
- high sun protection which reduces overheating in summer
Handling and Processing
OOL-LITE® XTREME 61/29 and 61/29 II must always be assembled in insulating glazing with the layer placed opposite 2. The margin of the layer is mandatory for both products. In addition, to achieve its performance and its appearance, COOL-LITE® XTREME 61/29 II must always be tempered before its assembly in double glazing.