Insulating glazing including glass from the COOL-LITE ® XTREME range is designed to provide the building with the best possible solar protection for a given level of light transmission. Their selectivity is extremely high.
Their thermal insulation is also extremely high and allows heating losses to be reduced to a minimum in winter.
Thanks to their exceptional performance, they enable contractors to create bright, temperate and less energy-consuming workspaces.
Insulating glazing including glazing from the COOL-LITE ® XTREME range is well suited to new tertiary projects or renovations where high energy performance is required.
Thanks to the diversity of the COOL-LITE ® XTREME range, they can be easily integrated into all types of facades or roofs. For instance :
- on fully or moderately glazed facades, slightly or strongly exposed to the sun, in cold or very hot climates;
- on the roof or in the fully or partially glazed glass roof or in skylights.
Insulating glazing with COOL-LITE ® XTREME glass combines:
- from the outside, a modern, very neutral or neutral aesthetic:
- from the inside, a view to the outside without color modification and a low-reflective appearance which improves visual comfort;
- a very high to moderate supply of natural light depending on the reference chosen to limit energy consumption due to artificial lighting;
- the lowest possible solar factor for a given level of light transmission to avoid the use of air conditioning as much as possible;
- very high thermal insulation to minimize heating losses in winter
Handling and Processing
For optimal efficiency and aesthetics, COOL-LITE XTREME must always be tempered or heat-strengthened into a double-glazed unit before assembly. COOL-LITE XTREME must also be edge-deleted and a double or triple glazed screen should always be located on face 2.